So what is a Lead?
A lead is any individual who fills out an online form, replies to an SMS or responds to any type of medium, expressing their desire to purchase a product being advertised to them, thus initiating the sales process. The primary purpose of lead generation is to generate and increase sales. Lead generation as a process, consists of gathering the contact details and personal information of these qualified prospects.
- Locate hot Leads
- Leverage mass market penetration of BMI Telecoms
- E-mail, SMS and MMS campaigns
- Drive targeted Leads to customer touch points
- 52 million verified RSA ID numbers
- Full Geo-coding down to street Level
- Deceased Flags
- Full Public domain information including Deeds, Cipro, Defaults, Judgements, Debt review status, etc.
- 42 million ID numbers Linked to Cell Contact which is specifically used in our Lead generation model
- LSM indicators
- Trend Indicators
- Income Estimations
- Language Indicators based on algorithm
- Race indicators based on algorithms
- Email Linked to ID
- Home Numbers Linked to ID
- Work Number Linked to ID
- Home Address
- Job Title
- Vehicle Indicators, Owner
- Marital Status